Terms & Conditions
Privacy and Returns Policy
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information about you in various ways, including when you register anaccount, make purchases, and when you visit our website or social media sites:If you shop with us via Miiro.com.au, we collect the following information about you: name, address,phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration dateas well as the names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients (if any). We use your name,address, phone number, billing information/credit card information to process your order or asotherwise described in this Policy.If you visit our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media pages, we may collectinformation you submit or make publicly available.We also collect any information you submit to us when you participate in our promotions.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
causing injury to you, MIIRO CO, or others. We may also disclose your personally identifiableinformation when we believe the law requires it
Miiro.com.au sometimes includes notices of promotions we are conducting, and we may permit youto enter electronically in some cases. If that occurs, we will use the information you provide for thepurpose of conducting the promotion (e.g., to notify you).
5. MARKET RESEARCH
From time to time, MIIRO Co. may also contact you via email to conduct questionnaires and surveys.Survey information is treated like all of the information we collect.
6. ACCESS TO & CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose to: (1) stop receiving promotional materials by email; (2) update or correct yourpersonal information; and (3) disable your account. To carry out any of these choices:
• A Member can access, review and/or correct all of their personally identifiable information thatwas provided to us online by logging into their Account and accessing the Account Info section.
• If a Member wishes to have their account disabled, the Member can send an email with this requestto MIIRO@outlook.com.au. Please include your name, the email address associated with the accountand the following message: “I would like to disable my Miiro.com.au website account.”
• You may send us an email at Miiro@outlook.com.au. Please include your current contactinformation, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We willmake the changes you request or provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to make inresponse to your request.
7. LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCEMIIRO CO.
offers Users live customer service assistance. Information you provide during a chat maybe used to assist with your inquiry, as well as for any purpose permitted under the Policy
8. SECURITYMIIRO Co.
takes your privacy and security seriously. For this reason, we work to establish technical,administrative, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access or use ofpersonal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any information you send to usand you do so at your own risk.Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account.Members are responsible for activities that occur under their account and should immediately notifyMIIRO CO. of any unauthorized use of their account.
9. CONTACTING MIIRO Co.
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can e-mail us at Miiro@outlook.com.au or contact usvia mail at 24a Anzac Street, Greenacre NSW 2190. We'll be happy to answer your questions or hearyour concerns.
10. Refund and Returns Policy
Change of mind Purchases:
If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a full refund or
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send your purchase back to:
24a Anzac Street, Greenacre NSW 2190
11. Damaged Faulty or incorrect items:
The customer is entitled to option of a replacement or full refund (including shipping costs) if the
item is deemed faulty/incorrect or damaged on arrival. Please contact us immediately if there is an
issue with your item.
12. Delivery Time Frame:
We deliver via courier within 1 business days of your payment. Estimated delivery arrival 1-2
business days for metro areas and 3-4 business days for regional areas.
We will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping
costs are refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will not be deducted from
Current Shipping Fees
|… And add 10$ per each additional Kg
Dear Customer, please take into consideration that:
1. DHL HAS THE RIGHT TO OPEN AND INSPECT A SHIPMENT.
2. SHIPMENTS TO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ARE LIMITED TO 4 KGS PER SINGLE ORDER.
3. CUSTOMS MIGHT IMPOSE EXTRA TAXES AND DUTIES AT THE RECIPIENT-COUNTRY.
NEITHER MIIRO CO. NOR DHL HAVE CONTROL OR BEAR RESPONSIBILITY OVER TAXES IMPOSED
BY CUSTOMS OVERSEAS. FURTHER, MIIRO CO. IS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPMENTS
CLEARANCE IN CASE HELD BY OVERSEAS CUSTOMS.
Goods must be returned in their original packaging in a saleable state at customers expense.3. A 25% restocking fee is taken from the cost of the goods excluding shipping and other fees. Forexample, if the cost of the goods was $100 a $25 restocking fee will be removed from the credit. Thiswill give you a credit total of $75. No credit is given on shipping or other bank fees.
4. Goods will be accepted for credit in the form of a gift voucher for further purchases orreplacement